Thursday, November 09, 2006

Brief update

Posted by: Greg @ 2:15 AM.

Been kinda distracted recently. That's what I get for picking up a new book (and a long one) when I should be writing. But more than that, I need to introduce a couple more semi-major characters and I don't really know anything about them. With Kiroshi and Staley, I had a basic idea in mind. But I didn't know that these other two characters existed until just now. I've got like 500 words written out from the time Kiroshi crossed the streams which answers some questions that both K and S have (and potentially the readers), but it definitely is sort of standing still.

I am rather happy with myself for having gotten as much as I have. Not being in the practice of writing any more, 5000 words of something that I haven't planned out is pretty damned good. But I'm still another 5000 words or so behind where I ought to be. We'll see how much I put my free time to use for the next few days and see if I catch up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Name: Greg
Location: Washington, DC, United States

Website: Grok Life

Create A New Post

Previous Posts

5077 words
2395 words
1073 words
First words
A potential idea
Blog status
So, I was doing some reading in the livejournal co...
Well, this is where I'll keep at least one copy of...

National Novel Writing Month 2006 Participant



Archives